NECC--Atlanta, GA

This weekend, after much searching for "Cheap" hotel prices, I'll get to go down to the National Education Computing Conference in Atlanta, GA.

For those of you who won't be able to go, I'll try my best to be an "on-site" reporter for you. More than likely blog posts from NECC will revolve around sectionls that were attended or from conversations with colleagues. My goal is to even throw in a podcast (Haven't done one of those in a while)! Maybe I can get an interview with Wes Fryer or the like! :-)

I'll also try to link you to those presentations that will be VOD or PodCast.

Have you started to make plans to "attend" the 2007 K12 Online Conference, yet? Something we should all plan to do.

Blessings on your summer vacations and look for more posts from NECC!!

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Durff said...

I am so jealous! Some people can afford all the good stuff! I'll be virtually watching the fun!!