Just Crazy!

NECC will end for me this afternoon and I've seen some pretty wonderful things and have heard even more! I typed a blog entry for just about every sectional I've been to. Seeing as how they are notes, many of the them might be rather incoherent to the average reader, so when I get home I'll sit down and fill in some of the pieces. That will give me a chance to revisit the sectionals and finally start to process some of what I've learned.

My goal was to blog everyday about something, and I did generate quite a few blogs per day, but nothing that was ready to be published for consumption. I also have about four podcasts of sectionals that I'll be able to release.

More to come!!

If you weren't able to get down to NECC yourself, please plan to join us next year in San Antonio, TX

Technorati Tags:

No comments: