Thanks for your patients(patience)

Thanks everyone for patience. After much discussion with my wife we have decided to put our home on the market and move closer to my new school! Suffice it to say, my attention has increasingly been drawn to home improvement.

I could have had the podcasts and blogs from NECC done by now if you don't do that whole sleep thing! :-)

My goal is to release one a day, starting late tonight. Thanks again for your patients.

Another tide bit. Dave Black and I have been talking about the role of conversation, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and start a social network for this conversation to happen in! http://techls.ning.com If your not familiar with Ning, I suggest you check it out!

Join up and start the conversation! Invite as many people as possible!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Patients" are people in hospitals.

Rob Jacklin said...

Another wonderful example of how spell check is not proofreading!!

Thanks!!