We are starting to get there.....

My goal with blogging is to try to flesh out ideas, cause people to think, and generally process my own thinking. But in this post I just really wanted to share this new tool from Mozilla Labs. I won't say anymore. Just watch:----UBIQUITY




Ubiquity for Firefox from Aza Raskin on Vimeo.



All the extra connectivity could potentially be a security nightmare. But, I'm willing to "take one for the team" and try it out! :-) If it's as easy as the demo looks, things could get a whole lot more interesting.


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Coach Burk said...

Although it may have taken more work before, you could do a screen shot of the google map. It does seem like a neat tool, but not sure if it is user friendly for non tech type of people, thanks Rob for the find though.

Durff said...

I vote you try it and report back to the world.