If the Shoe Fits....

This is a podcast of a sectional I attended at METC 2007 this year. The presenter is Amy Vejraska, she is a 3rd grade teacher from the Branson Public Schools in Branson,MO. Her classroom is an eMINTS class where the student to computer ratio is 2-to-1.

The sectional is called: "If the Shoe Fits...Using Technology to Differentiate Instruction"


This is a very timely topic, at least for our staff. As part of our school improvement plan from NLSA we will be looking at moving to a more differentiated instruction teaching model.

PODCAST: Part I "If the Shoe Fits...Using Technology to Differentiate Instruction"
Amy Vejraska--3rd Grade-Branson, MO

PODCAST: Part II

2 comments:

Wesley Fryer said...

Thanks SO much for posting these podcast recordings of Amy's preso, Rob, and linking to her original PPT. This was a GREAT preso and I'm sorry I wasn't able to hear Amy in person at METC, but thanks to your recording and posting I still was able to be taught by her a couple weeks after the conference! I posted some responses and reflections about Amy's presentation to my own blog today and also recorded and uploaded a 3.5 minute video response to YouTube.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!