Online Collaborative Community!

I'm on a mission....No, not a mission from God.....but I'm on a mission to connect my school with other Lutheran schools across the country in an online community. Would you like to be a part?

I've spoken with the folks from Gaggle.net and they would be able to create a group or "district" of Lutheran schools. What does this mean for you?

Gaggle.net provides FILTERED student email, online digital storage, Teacher monitored live chat, student blogs, and multiple teacher, student, and group forums, and more.

Gaggle.net offers a free version of everything I mentioned above but it is riddled with advertisements. The subscription version is $4.25 per student an has NO ads for students to look at it.

If you would be interested, please comment to this blog with contact information.

No comments: